More CSCS Mock Test Questions
Here are some more cscs mock test questions for you to practice with. These are also based on the first section of the construction skills (citb health safety and environment) test which is mainly to do with legal responsibilities and the management of health and safety on the site.
This section is all to do with what legal duties you have and what legal duties the management have towards you as a worker. It tells you (or rather asks you) what items and support must be provided by your employer for your health and safety and what you are legally expected to do to to maintain your own safety and that of others.
CSCS Mock Test Questions for you to practice
Q1. What does it mean if some of the equipment you are using has just been given a Prohibition Notice?
1. It can only be used by a supervisor.
2. Take extra care when you use it
3. You can only use it after it has been made safe.
4. You can only use it if your supervisor is present
Q2. How do you know if you need a Permit to Work on a new job
1. Don’t worry about it, Permits to Work only apply to managers
2. You will not be allowed to start until you have been issued with a Permit to Work
3. You will be told by The Health and Safety Executive
4. At the site induction you will receive a Permit to Work
Q3. Which of the following is not your duty as an employee under the Health and Safety at Work Act?
1. Not to interfere with anything provided for health and safety
2. Writing your own risk assessments
3. Looking after the health and safety of other people affected by your work
4. Looking after your own health and safety
Q4. The method statement says you should do a job a certain way but you cannot. What do you do?
1. Contact the Health and Safety Executive
2. Ask one of your workmates how to do it
3. Talk to your supervisor before you start any work
4. Think of a different way to do it
Q5. Why should you know the health and safety regulations that deal with your type of job?
1. They put legal duties on you
2. They let you know when Health and Safety Executive inspections will happ
3. They tell you how health and safety is managed on your site
4. They show you how to write a risk assessment
Here are the CSCS mock test questions 2 answers
More revision and cscs mock test questions to follow.